When we open a YouTube video, the first thing we will notice is the ad which often appears before video playback and sometime during or after vides. YouTube launches this ad service driving users to broadcast their products as well as helping YouTube partners to monetize videos and earn money from the revenue. It means that ads become an essential part of YouTube videos unless uploaders have disabled ads on their own videos. However, most viewers seemingly get annoyed with YouTube ads and actively seek for an effective way to block them. So, how to remove YouTube ads? Tips introduced in this article can do you a big favor.
Two Simple Ways to Remove/Block YouTube Ads
1. Install YouTube Ad Blocker for Browsers
A great number of ad blockers have been ready for leading people to remove ads from YouTube videos. Almost all ad blockers are plug-ins or extensions available for various browsers and used to block ads on YouTube or other web pages. If you are a newbie and have no idea of how to pick an actual useful program, the list of best 3 YouTube ads blocking software is provided for your reference.
▪ Adblock Plus: It is an open-source ad blocking plug-in for Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and came with an app for Android devices from November 2012. Apart from YouTube ads removing, it can also prevent web page elements from being downloaded and displayed.
▪ AdBlock: This free ad blocking extension also focuses on getting rid of ads on YouTube and web pages with support for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari. Although its name is very similar with Adblock Plus, they have nothing to do with each other.
▪ AdFender: It boasts the powerful ability to block all types of (YouTube) ads and offer a faster and more private web surfing experience. It runs well on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and more popular browsers.
Search the desired YouTube ad blocker for your browser on Google or Browser add-on stores and install it to remove ads from YouTube videos.
2. Download Videos to Remove YouTube Ads
As a matter of fact, YouTube ad blockers are not always in effect and sometimes may result in ‘YouTube won’t play‘. If you are experiencing ad blocker not working error, we suggest you to download videos to remove ads from YouTube.
WinX YouTube Downloader, the best YouTube downloader for Windows, can fast download SD, 720P/1080P HD, 4K, 8K and 3D videos in formats MP4, WebM, FLV, 3GP from YouTube without ads. Not only for YouTube video download, it is also capable of free downloading videos (music, movies, sports and more) from other 300+ video sites, including Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook, Metacafe, MTV, Billboard etc, and keeping original quality. It is a totally safe and clean program with adware, malware and virus free. >>Check tutorial of YouTube video download here…