No doubt! iPhone 7 is the most anticipated gadget in 2016. Although it is believed to arrive in September, iPhone 7 rumors spread all over the internet. Two models featuring different screen size as last generation with thinner design will come. Wireless earphones make disappearance of headphone jack. Certainly, upgraded processor is equipped to guarantee fluency of multi-tasking. If you are an owner-to-be, why not download great ringtones for your new iPhone 7? And here, we will show free iPhone 7 ringtones download and making tips helping you set your favorite music/songs as ringtone.
Where to Get Free iPhone 7 Ringtones Downloads?
A great majority of iPhone owners prefer customized ringtones rather than default ones, while the most popular MP3 audio is not compatible with iPhone ringtone format, which is encoded with AAC from 8 to 320Kbps with an extension .m4r, adding some difficulties to get personalized ringtones easily. Therefore, special iPhone ringtones download websites and apps are developed to meet the needs. Next, let’s take a look at the best free iPhone ringtones download sites/apps.
Top 5 Free iPhone 7 Ringtones Download Sites
• Audiko – A host offers popular (SMS) ringtones for iPhone with constant updates and lists top ringtones for reference.
• Zedge – It supplies a wide range of ringtones for phones. Users can free download featured, popular, recent or other ringtones based on different genres for special iPhone models.
• MadRingtones – It’s not only an iPhone 7 ringtones download site, but an online ringtone creator available to make any MP3 songs or YouTube videos as m4r ringtones.
• MyTinyPhone – It has gathered over 550,000 free ringtones in different music genres and will add new files continuously. Registered members can also upload and make ringtones.
• MobileToones – It focuses on providing free ringtones downloads for iPhone and other mobiles phones. Browse categories and popular ringtones to get what you want.
Top 5 Free iPhone 7 Ringtones Download Apps
• Ringtones for iPhone – Apart from a huge number of free ringtones, this all-in-one app also allows you to convert iTunes music or record voices as ringtones for iPhone 7/6s/6 etc.
• Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers – Zedge releases the iOS app for users to download free ringtones/wallpapers more conveniently on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices.
• Ringtone Designer – Instead of given ringtones, this app is capable of making custom ringtones, text tongs and alerts using any songs in your iTunes library.
• Ringtone DJ. – It is another great iPhone ringtones making app to create ringtones and alert tones from existing songs on your phone as well as apply DJ sound effects for those tones.
• Create Ringtones! – It helps you to set your iPod music or recorded voices as ringtones for iPhone 7/6s/6 and other devices running on iOS 4.0 and later with ease.
How to Make Any Music/Songs as iPhone 7 Ringtone for Free?
Some people can be satisfied with the ringtones granted by the above-mentioned sites and apps, while some others still fail to find their favorite ringtone files due to limited music sources. Want to free download any music/songs as iPhone 7 ringtone? WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe must be the best helper.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe boasts its feature to download any music/songs videos from YouTube, Vevo, Billboard, MTV and similar sites (300+) as well as convert them to iPhone ringtones with hi-fi sound in a few clicks. Owing to Hyper-threading Tech, Multi-core (up to 8) and Hardware Encoder (Intel & Nvidia) Support, it can deliver No.1 fast download and conversion speed.
Please download and install this iPhone 7 ringtone maker on your PC (Windows 10 is compatible). Then, follow the steps to download any music/songs as ringtones for iPhone 7. Note: It also arrives with a Mac version supporting Mac OS X Snow Leopard to El Capitan.
Step 1. Download Music/Songs You Want to Set as iPhone 7 Ringtone
Launch WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and hit YouTube URL button to access to video analysis window. Click “+ Video” to load your music video. Search your favorite music/song video on YouTube or other supported sites. Copy and paste URL to the address textbox of pop-up window. Hit analyze button to obtain video version varying from resolution, format, size and code. Select one version and click OK.
Note: Please check “Auto convert” option for iPhone ringtone conversion. Otherwise, you will free download the video only.
Step 2. Select iPhone Ringtone as Output Profile
The downloaded video will be added to conversion list automatically and the output profile dialogue will appear. Click “to Music” category and select iPhone Ringtone as output format. Apart from iPhone Ringtone, there are many other mainstream audio formats listed, for example MP3, AAC, AC3, FLAC, WAV and more. You are allowed to convert video to various audio for listening, editing or other purposes.
Step 3. Start Making iPhone 7 Ringtone
If necessary, click Browse button to save the converted ringtone file to a destination folder. Then, hit RUN button to start making ringtone. After all process is completed, sync the audio to iPhone 7 via iTunes and set it as ringtone for your phone.