Netflix has 42.3 million U.S. subscribers and it has 5,638 movies and TV titles for U.S. subscribers to choose from. With marked fluctuations in video streaming service, it is soaring to become a bandwagon that everybody wanted to work with. Furthermore, it has a grand plan for international expansion with a spate of drama TV shows, animes and movies, with parts of original programs being included.
Has Netflix been available for Windows 10? Yes. Earlier in December 2015, Netflix embraced Microsoft’s universal app platform and launched new universal app for Windows 10 from the ground up in its Windows Store such that the same apps can be run across PCs, tablets, phones and Xbox One. For example, features like a bigger Live Tile, pin the app to Start and the Task Bar have been implemented; especially the built-in Cortana support enables you to voice-search for content within Netflix by using Cortana. It is one of the best ways to watch all the streaming video content of Netflix from any Windows devices.
How to Fix Netflix App Not Working Errors on Windows 10?
While a few are still hesitate to download Netflix for Windows 10, many existing users are complaining about having problems with Netflix with Windows 10, such as:
– “I can log in OK, and can browse the films available but cannot read any of them. I tried with Firefox and Chrome with the same result.”
– “I tried to play YouTube or other online videos. The IE crashed with message “Internet Explorer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available”. Anyone knows to fix the YouTube playing issues on Windows 10?
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to fix Netflix errors. But if you still can’t play Netflix in some or any Browser on Windows 10 OS after trying all of those solutions, please then settle down for the best alternatives to Windows 10 Netflix app.
Alternative 1: WinX YouTube Downloader
Although streaming technology has glued to the stream, downloading videos for offline streaming without network connection is also good to be another option, especially when your Netflix is not working on Windows 10. WinX YouTube Downloader is in some part the best free Netflix Windows 10 alternative. It allows you to download any videos, movies, TV shows and some music from 300+ online audio video sites it supports. The “Auto Convert” feature fit any videos to any of your gadgets and players. It works like a charm on Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 and XP PCs.
Alternative 2: 5KPlayer
5KPlayer is a multi-function program available to play movie videos as well as stream all the content on Netflix from iPhone iPad to PC, as well as PC to Mac, Mac to Apple TV and vise versa thanks to the built-in AirPlay receiver and sender. Check features below:
• A stand-out media player on Windows and Mac OS to play videos, music, DVD and radio.
• Enable AirPlay and stream Netflix, Spotify, Pandora or YouTube videos from iPad iPhone iPad Apple TV Apple Watch to PC or Mac, etc.
• Download videos online. [100% free & clean!]