Pokémon Go is absolutely the trending phenomenon at this moment, which topped free App chart in iTunes Store and had become biggest US mobile game ever with approximately 21 million active users daily according to recent survey. This game mixes real and virtual world driving players to discover, catch and train Pokémon on device screen like on all real places around you. Released in July, it is now just open to certain countries for Android and iOS. Cannot wait going in a craze of this fatally appealing free mobile game? Follow this guide to download and install Pokémon Go for Android in any region.
>> For iPhone users: Download Pokémon Go on iPhone in Any Country
Pokémon Go for Android Download and Installation Guide
Before downloading Pokémon Go for Android, we should be aware of its device requirements. From its official site, Pokémon Go can only run on Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1 right now. 2GB RAM or more is required. Strong internet connection, GPS and location services are essential. And, Intel CPUs are not supported. Make sure you have got a qualified device. Next download and install Pokémon Go on Android.
Download Pokémon Go for Android in Available Regions
Pokémon Go has been launched on Google Play Store in every opened region. Open Play Store and log in your account. Search Pokémon Go and enter app info page. Click Install button. Pokémon Go will be downloaded and installed on your Android device soon.
Download Pokémon Go for Android in Other Regions
Way 1. Get Pokémon Go APK from Third-party Sites
Users who are unable to download Pokémon Go for Android from Google Play Store in locked regions can switch to some third-party sites for example APK Mirror for APK file download.
• First of all, set Android device to enable unknown sources to install. Open Settings > Security or Privacy > Unknown Sources > Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources.
• Next, move to Pokémon Go APK page on the available site and click Download APK. Click OK if a warning message pops up.
• Select Pokémon Go APK file from notification area or Downloads folder. Tap Install. Later, you can play Pokémon Go on your Android device.
Way 2. Make Use of VPN for Pokémon Go Download on Android
It is actually unsecure choice to download Pokémon Go APK file because hidden virus or unexpected malicious stuffs may damage your device. In addition, rumors indicate that Pokémon Go developer has the plan to block APK Mirror and the like. On the other hand, a VPN service can help you access Google Play Store for Pokémon Go download on Android.
• Open Settings on your device. Select accounts menu > add a new Google account. Sign up with a Gmail address. After signup succeeds, the account will be added to your device.
• Visit https://wallet.google.com/manage/w/0/#settings (best on PC) with new account. Select location as US or other Pokémon Go available country. Give ZIP code and payment method. You can check add a payment method later if you don’t want to give credit or debit card info.
• Download and install a VPN on your device. Connect to US.
• Before logging in Google Play Store with new account on your device, please clear original data on the Play Store. Then, go to the app page and install Pokémon Go for Android. After that, you can disconnect VPN and capture Pokémon on your device.